Airin's Place

Airin's Place My best shopping experiences, some essential knowledge, a showcase of the best websites on the net, and a few words of wisdom...
...and Vinyl Cutter Page.

At least 90% off retail price

I want to start watching these killer deals on Amazon.  With prices this low, it's worth buying more stuff I need directly from Amazon.com.

I started searching around for Software deals at least 90% off.  Wow, I was amazed at some of the great prices, but I don't need software right now. 

I need to look for items for my home....you know those items you buy at the corner store all the time, vacuum bags, light bulbs, tape.  So I checked out the bargains of 90% or greater on Household supplies.

These items I need all the time... wouldn't it be great to stock up now while they are 90% or more off?

Click here for your favorite eBay items


Don't stop here... Check out my

pages.